The improvements being made for their students (and for Decatur) are out-of-this-world fantastic.
Once completed, the transformation of this land-locked (or near-landlocked) university will be an amazing sight:
- massive renovations to Frank M. Lindsay Track and Field
- welcome courtyard and fountain (previously featured here on Picture Decatur)
- renovated residence halls
- Center for Theater and Dance
- Exercise Science and Sport Pavilion
- University Commons
Read more about these projects:
And if you've not walked the MU campus in some time, please do so. It's stunningly beautiful in the Fall.